Get OHH by Email
On Our Radar
- We already loved “The Thinking Vegan,” but we love them even more now that they are focusing on vegan mentoring!
- Have you seen Zoe Weil’s latest TEDx talk? If not, you need to…
- Br’er Rabbit’s new single, “Open Up,” is just released — benefits Farm Sanctuary!
- Dying for Peruvian food? “Peruvegan” is a new cookbook that may help you scratch that itch.
- Have you ever thought about what it would be like to be a vegan soldier?
- Listen up lawyers! ALDF is looking to hire…
- Rutgers conference on animal ethics coming up on 4/11
- A global march will be taking place on 3/15 for South Africa’s lions, which will raise awareness about “canned hunting.” Hideous, right? Join the march.
- Dr. Bronner’s has introduced a commitment to supporting animal rights causes
Find Us on Facebook
- A new OHH podcast ep is here! http://t.co/GM3ge84xbB @paulshapiro from @HumaneSociety offering us HOPE about the future of #veganism!
2 hours ago
- Ep217 http://t.co/MDE6W6FOkb Our take on a food writer’s attempt at #veganism; the NYC VegFest; + “Rising Anxieties” that’ll make you guffaw
8 hours ago
- ICYMI SO excited that @AllisonsGourmet’s new #vegan e-cookbook Comfortably Yum is a flock exclusive giveaway on OHH! http://t.co/dOBox6Ex5w
12 hours ago