Get OHH By Email
On Our Radar
- The next president of the American College of Cardiology explains why he went vegan.
- Why wasn’t there a course in pig ethnographies when we were in school?
- Kaiser Permanente wants plant-based to be the “new normal.”
- New T. Colin Campbell course – Nutrition for a Healthy Heart.
- Do you know about David Carter? Well, you should.
- Love animals? Love fast food? Not a problem.
- In Montreal? Here are some great places to eat.
- MFA in Spanish.
- Will Potter on Democracy Now!
- Free issue of “Definition” — Magazine on vegan body building for women.
Find Us on Facebook
- We're loving @suitethreeohsix @brooklynmuseum @HumaneSociety @the_pitchfork @RunEatThink on Ep236 of the OHH podcast! http://t.co/azYBY7FdLa
10 hours ago
- The new Ep19 of the OHH TV show http://t.co/sglBs2NkHX would not exist w/o the amazing folks at @bkindiemedia! We <3 them & hope you do too!
11 hours ago
- ICYMI @BrighterGreenNY has been screening their doc "What's For Dinner?" throughout #China this summer: an interview. http://t.co/G29cYq4jLJ
12 hours ago