Get OHH By Email
On Our Radar
- The next president of the American College of Cardiology explains why he went vegan.
- Why wasn’t there a course in pig ethnographies when we were in school?
- Kaiser Permanente wants plant-based to be the “new normal.”
- New T. Colin Campbell course – Nutrition for a Healthy Heart.
- Do you know about David Carter? Well, you should.
- Love animals? Love fast food? Not a problem.
- In Montreal? Here are some great places to eat.
- MFA in Spanish.
- Will Potter on Democracy Now!
- Free issue of “Definition” — Magazine on vegan body building for women.
Find Us on Facebook
- We interview @BrighterGreenNY associate Wanqing Zhou about screening the documentary "What's For Dinner?" in #China. http://t.co/G29cYq4jLJ
57 minutes ago
- ICYMI Wondering what path you should take with your activism? Check out Jordan Sosnowski's advice today on OHH: http://t.co/cNHEc0mBFw
10 hours ago
- On Ep19 of the Our Hen House TV show http://t.co/sglBs2NkHX we've got tons of love for @GAPGreenmarket @nutrition_facts & @PureFoodandWine!
11 hours ago