Welcome to the 48th podcast episode of Our Hen House, featuring Dr. Joel Fuhrman.
In today’s episode, we will give you our take on the NYC premier of the film, Forks Over Knives, which filled up a theatre on 19th Street.
For our review section, we will be joined by Ari Solomon, who will review the film, Never Let Me Go, from an animal rights perspective!
All that, vegan banter, and of course, current events from the world of animal rights.
This week’s news items include:
- “In her Defense, I’m Sure the Moose Had It Coming” from The Huffington Post
- “Bringing Vegan to the People” from the LA Times
- “Provisions on keeping laying hens unconstitutional” from German Constitutional Court (by way of Vegan.com‘s article, “German Court Outlaws Colony Cages“)
- “Why Free-Range Meat Isn’t Much Better Than Factory-Farmed” from The Atlantic
- “Fish Feel Pain Too?” from Discovery News
“For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.” -Pythagoras
You can listen to our podcast directly on our blog (below!) or you can subscribe on iTunes. Also, if you like what you hear, please rate it on iTunes, and don’t forget to leave us a friendly comment! Thanks!