I already told you about the party that the Vegan Mos are throwing for Our Hen House on 6/26 in Brooklyn (we are bringing in Pride the vegan way!), and now I’m here to tell you that the tickets are going fast, so you need to get yours pronto, because — trust me — you don’t want to miss this soiree!
To remind you of the highlights:
- You will eat delicious vegan food from the newly-vegan GustOrganics. (Did you catch the incredible woman responsible for the restaurant recently going totally vegan — Kiki Adami — on the recent OHH podcast interview? So awesome.)
- You will hang out with many of the coolest vegans in NYC, including Ethan Ciment and Michael Suchman of Vegan Mos (the party, after all, is at their fabulous apartment in Williamsburg — and these boys know how to throw a shindig!). Michael is even concocting a very special cock-(or mock-)tail for the evening, appropriately named “The Squawker.”
- You will be the first to hear some very special announcements about some upcoming OHH projects! That’s right: inside scoop from the coop — egad!!
- You will be bringing in Pride weekend the best way possible — the vegan way!
- You will sleep well that night, not only because the aforementioned “Squawker” drink will be working its magic, but also because you will feel good knowing that not only did you party hard, you did so all to benefit the work of Our Hen House — to create multimedia resources to change the world for animals. Your support is not only tax-deductible, but it’s necessary in order for us to continue our efforts. So please be part of it. Tickets are going fast. There is limited space, y’all!
To get your ticket to the VeganMos extravaganza, select the $100 gift here, and we will follow up within 24 hours with the address of the party. Feel free to read more about the party below, just so that you can be completely prepared for how truly fantastic 6/26 will be!
See you there and then! xo